Topics

[winfldigi] A Solution To The Digital Mode Recognition Issue #Mode Recognition #mode

Tony

Dave:

The new TX-RSID CQ macro functions perfectly and it did not alter the content of my existing CQ macros. Hope the code crunching didn't take up too much of your time.

Excellent work - thank you!

Tony -K2MO

On 4/18/2019 4:34 PM, Dave wrote:
The newinstall.cxx code has been changed so that the default CQ macro has been changed to:

shown on an OS-X test compilation.  CW, PSK-31, and RTTY RsID transmit are initialized to disabled for the new installation.

73, Dave, W1HKJ

On 4/18/19 1:35 PM, Tony wrote:
On 4/18/2019 3:23 AM, Dave wrote:
I will change the fldigi's default CQ macro to that shown above. That will at least assist new digital operators using fldigi to be courteous and informative.

Dave:

That's great news -- simple and effective.

Thank you.

Tony -K2MO