Topics

where can I find remote controlled relay board ? #digital

ve3pie@...

does anyone recall the company selling a board with on-off relays (about 10 I think)
that also had a readout for voltage.
it could be remotely controlled via internet, and also you could define macros where you could control multiple relays at once, with one click.
I can't remember the company that sold this, or if there is something like on the market.
any suggestion are appreciated.
thanks, Fred VE3PIE / VE3WN

Bo, OZ2M

Hi Fred

Perhaps units from RemoveQTH is what you are looking for: https://remoteqth.com/hf-switching-and-matching.php

73
Bo, OZ2M, www.rfzero.net

Joe

I purchased a Denkovi SNMP12 a few years ago that will probably do what you want.?? It has 12 SPDT relays (up to 15A), 8 ADC inputs (0-10V) and 8 digital inputs (0-12V).

<https://denkovi.com/ethernet-io-relay-module-snmp-web-12-relays>

Unfortunately, they are now "Out of stock".?? You might find something else on their website that will do the same thing.

I never used it for my ham radio remote base project.?? I don't remember why, but I used a different device to do what I wanted to do.?? The SNMP-12 did work fine, but all I was interested in at the time was a way to control AC outlets.?? I ended up using a Synaccess NetBooter NP-08 for the application.

My board is about 4-5 years old and was never put into use.?? If it is something you are interested in I'd sell it.

Joe, K1ike