Topics

Starting daily 10m PSK activity half-hour

Andrew O'Brien

I propose drumming up some PSK31 activity on 10m now that the band is opening up more often . 28120 USB is a good frequency for all those licensed for that band .

I suggest we set up a “4PM PSK Activity Half Hour” . If it is 4PM where you are , get on 10m and CQ or just answer a CQ”. I will be there this evening 4PM eastern USA time .

It will be interesting to see what you can hear when it’s 4PM 3-4 thousand miles east of you on some days .

Andy

stan W9SMR

Andy,

What results are you seeing with this daily 10m Activity Half-hour?

If it is promising, I will post it on the  PODXS 070 groups.io Reflector.

Thanks, 73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

stan W9SMR

Andy,

Just saw your post. I have been calling CQ for 10 minutes (11/10/20) and have not seen a trace.

Have you had any success with your 10m activity?

73,
Stan
W9SMR

Andrew OBrien

I missed a couple of days due to other commitments but did work a few stations around 600 mile range.
Andy