Topics

New frequencies for FT8

Andrew OBrien

FYI, in case you have not heard (or experienced).  With the new release of WSJTX NEW frequencies are provided as suggested operating areas for FT8.  Several taking them closer to tradition PSK31, Olivia, Thor suggested frequencies.  I don't have big problems with it, but some are already sqawking

Andy K3UK

Sholto Fisher

Andy,

Is there somewhere on the web showing the new proposed frequencies?

Sholto

K7TMG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10