Topics

FT4 public rlease now avaiable #WSJTX

Andrew OBrien

RC5 of WSJTX is now available at the usual site.  This is the release that includes FT4 for testing
Andy K3UK

Thanks. Downloaded to copy the FT4 crowd.

However the FT4 freqs not in there so had to add the recommended ones from the PDF. But folks are not up where the PDF intro document suggested. No not only being stomped on by FT8 when I an trying to use Olivia but by FT4 now when I am trying to use JS8. Grrr...

73, tom w7sua

On 4/29/2019 11:18 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
RC5 of WSJTX is now available at the usual site.  This is the release that includes FT4 for testing

I simply followed the instructions and “reset” and frequencies were there . I worked stations on 20, 30, and 17.

On 4/29/2019 5:40 PM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
I simply followed the instructions and “reset” and frequencies were there . I worked stations on 20, 30, and 17.
On Apr 29, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tom W7SUA <@w7sua> wrote:

Thanks. Downloaded to copy the FT4 crowd.

However the FT4 freqs not in there so had to add the recommended ones from the PDF. But folks are not up where the PDF intro document suggested. No not only being stomped on by FT8 when I an trying to use Olivia but by FT4 now when I am trying to use JS8. Grrr...

73, tom w7sua

On 4/29/2019 11:18 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
RC5 of WSJTX is now available at the usual site. This is the release that includes FT4 for testing
Andy K3UK

John Netro

JT Alert Doesn't work with FT4, Any plans to have that working with it?

N9WVM, John

On Monday, April 29, 2019, 10:51:59 PM EDT, Tom W7SUA <tom@...> wrote:

Thanks!

On 4/29/2019 5:40 PM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
> I simply followed the instructions and “reset” and frequencies were there . I worked stations on 20, 30, and 17.
>> On Apr 29, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tom W7SUA <tom@...> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks. Downloaded to copy the FT4 crowd.
>>
>> However the FT4 freqs not in there so had to add the recommended ones from the PDF. But folks are not up where the PDF intro document suggested. No not only being stomped on by FT8 when I an trying to use Olivia but by FT4 now when I am trying to use JS8. Grrr...
>>
>> 73, tom w7sua
>>
>>> On 4/29/2019 11:18 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
>>> RC5 of WSJTX is now available at the usual site.  This is the release that includes FT4 for testing
>>> Andy K3UK

Andrew OBrien

I assume JTalert will eventually be updated   . I use DXLab to get alerts for DXCC entities when using WSJT.
Andy K3UK