Topics

For Sale: Yaesu FT-897D New In The Box #for sale New FT-897D #for

Tony

All:

I purchased a new unopened box Yaesu FT-897D from an estate sale. It came with the FP-30 A/C power supply and a Yaesu 300 Hz CW filter that were also unopened in the box. I tested the radio and it looks and functions like a new transceiver.

It's an all-mode HF, 50/144/430 MHz radio that comes with 60 meters and the TXCO from the factory. It can be used with internal batteries or the internal FP-30 A/C power supply that it came with.

I can provide pictures for those interested. My email address is: dxdx@...

Tony -K2MO

Jeff Moore

How much are you asking for it???

Jeff Moore   ---   KE7ACY

On 3/30/2019 5:49 PM, Jeff Moore wrote:
How much are you asking for it??? Jeff Moore   ---   KE7ACY

Jeff:

I paid $850 for it so best offer takes it. See attached.

Tony -K2MO

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 2:38 PM Tony <DXDX@...> wrote:
All:

I purchased a new unopened box Yaesu FT-897D from an estate sale. It
came with the FP-30 A/C power supply and a Yaesu 300 Hz CW filter that
were also unopened in the box. I tested the radio and it looks and
functions like a new transceiver.

It's an all-mode HF, 50/144/430 MHz radio that comes with 60 meters and
the TXCO from the factory. It can be used with internal batteries or the
internal FP-30 A/C power supply that it came with.

I can provide pictures for those interested. My email address is:
dxdx@...

Does it have a USB connection built in ?

Andy K3UK

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

No USB built into the FT-897D radio, but it does have CAT control and does allow the use of many accessories.
 I use mine with a signalink for digital but havent found anything it cant do yet.