Topics

AUTEX test results ,further test meetings, weekly net.

Andrew O'Brien

I participated in a three-way QSO last night testing the mode "Autex" that is part of Multipsk . A ham in South Africa mentioned he feels it is a better mode/concept than JS8call or FSQcall, so we tried it. It worked quite well between Long Island, Buffalo and Wisconsin on 40M.
A few Europeans are interested so I will be on the air and setting up a "meeting" at 2200 UTC tonight and tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday( . It worked quite well between Long Island, Buffalo and Wisconsin on 40M. 7080 USB

Also, Mike WB9EZB will be holding a weekly AUTEX net on 7080 on Mondays at 6. 30PM CENTRAL USA time.