Topics

Autex mode

Andrew O'Brien

I took a look again at Autex in Multipsk this morning. I think I remember using it in the past , but not much . I note that Patrick’s documentation suggests using 7080 and 14080 among other QRG. 14080 carries a lot of FT4 traffic these days . So I have moved up to 14082 and will listen there today for any AUTEX activity . As darkness arrives here in the north eastern New York I will listen 7080 . Bradley , when you have used it from South African , who are your partners ? Other ZS hams ?
I note that this mode has a “start a meeting “ button . Perhaps the ham radio version of Zoom :)

Andy K3UK