ARDOP download ?

Andrew OBrien

I want to use ARDOP with Winlink on a different computer.  I can't find a site  to download it from , any ideas ?  I looked in the Files section of ARDOP groupIO, no luck..  Nothing on Winlink site either.

Andy K3UK

James Van Ornum

ARDOP is included in the Winlink Express installer.

James, AE7TF

Andrew OBrien

Oh!  I wondered about that possibility but nothing popped up when I typed "ardop" in the search bar. I'll go back and do a better search.
Thanks
Andy K3UK

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 10:08 AM James Van Ornum <mr_jhv@...> wrote:
ARDOP is included in the Winlink Express installer.

James, AE7TF

James Van Ornum

There should be several files that start with "ARDOP_Win" in your top "RMS Express" directory.

When you start an ARDOP session, the ARDOP TNC opens a window in the task bar, similar to VARA HF. You'll need to open that window to configure the ARDOP TNC (specifically to select the right sound devices). Thanks to you, I logged my first ARDOP session successfully this morning!

James, AE7TF

Ted VE3TRQ

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 12:52 PM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
I want to use ARDOP with Winlink on a different computer.  I can't find a site  to download it from , any ideas ?  I looked in the Files section of ARDOP groupIO, no luck..  Nothing on Winlink site either.

Andy K3UK
I always thought that the ARDOP modem was included in the WinLink distribution.

Ted  VE3TRQ