Topics

AMTOR?

Andrew J. O'Brien <obrienaj@...>

I have not heard an AMTOR signal in ages, has AMTOR become extinct?

Andy KB2EOQ

Nick Fedoseev <nf@...>

Hello Andrew,

Friday, May 12, 2000, you wrote:

Andrew> I have not heard an AMTOR signal in ages, has AMTOR become extinct?

I heard AMTOR twice last year :-)

Best regards,
Nick mailto:nf@...

Les Warriner <leswa7ham@...>

Like CW?
.
.
.At 04:26 PM 05/12/2000 +0300, you wrote:

Hello Andrew,

Friday, May 12, 2000, you wrote:

Andrew> I have not heard an AMTOR signal in ages, has AMTOR become extinct?

I heard AMTOR twice last year :-)

Best regards,
Nick mailto:nf@...

Nick Fedoseev <nf@...>

Hello Les,

Friday, May 12, 2000, you wrote:

Les> Like CW?

No, I heard CW much more often in the region of 14060..14112 :
- beacons on 14100,
- CWIDs anywhere,
- CW QSOs, mainly during CW contests

:-)

Andrew> I have not heard an AMTOR signal in ages, has AMTOR become extinct?

I heard AMTOR twice last year :-)

Best regards,
Nick mailto:nf@...

Andrew OBrien

Ha!  As we start a new decade, here is our first post to this email group from the year 2000!

Andy K3UK (ex KB2EOQ)