Fsqcall

Chiefsfan2

Anyone using fsqcall or want to play around with the mode?
_._,_._,_

Andrew O'Brien

it has been a long time since I used it, where are you?
Andy K3UK

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 3:20 PM Chiefsfan2 <chiefsfan2@...> wrote:
Anyone using fsqcall or want to play around with the mode?

Chiefsfan2

Garden City (southwest) Ks.

On Oct 3, 2020, 14:45 -0500, Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie@...>, wrote:
it has been a long time since I used it, where are you?
Andy K3UK

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 3:20 PM Chiefsfan2 <chiefsfan2@...> wrote:
Anyone using fsqcall or want to play around with the mode?

It looks like the software does not have a profile for my rig . I don’t see anywhere to enter in a custom C-IV hex address for an Icom. I do use JS8Call though .

Andy

On Oct 3, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Chiefsfan2 <chiefsfan2@...> wrote:

Garden City (southwest) Ks.
On Oct 3, 2020, 14:45 -0500, Andrew O'Brien <andrewobrie@...>, wrote:
it has been a long time since I used it, where are you?
Andy K3UK

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 3:20 PM Chiefsfan2 <chiefsfan2@...> wrote:
Anyone using fsqcall or want to play around with the mode?

Chiefsfan2

I just picked the first one but I don't use radio control