Thanks

Andy,

I think you've made the smart choice here. I love the options for groups.io, which is why my groups are slowly migrating there. Already got the ardop groups moved, as well as adding a new one to the family. Don't know which of my other groups will get moved next, but the clean interface compared to Yahoo Groups is a beautiful thing.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 06:46 pm, Matthew Pitts wrote:
Andy,

I think you've made the smart choice here. I love the options for groups.io, which is why my groups are slowly migrating there. Already got the ardop groups moved, as well as adding a new one to the family. Don't know which of my other groups will get moved next, but the clean interface compared to Yahoo Groups is a beautiful thing.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

Thanks for the feedback Matthew, I hope the various options will allow users to be more in control.

Andy K3UK