software and sound cards.

n7dc@...

http://cissearch.compuserve.com/srch/cssearch/cssearch-fra This is the
address I have for a whole lot of digiital software, might try it
Danny N7DC

peter talbot <peterm1dgq@...>

can any one out there give me the URL's for soundcard based software for all
digital modes I have a few progs but would like to try all modes in this
manner as I have no tnc and I am running on a small budget.so the sound card
is the easiest option.
73 peter m1dgq.

Andrew J. O'Brien <obrienaj@...>

Peter, a quick and cheap way to start is to download MixW , you can get it
at

http://tav.kiev.ua/~nick/mixw/mixw.htm

The demo version 1.42 is FREE, the full version costs a few quid but I have
managed to use the free version without any problem (it does not expire)

MixW has RTTY. PSK. Hell, CW and a few more digital modes ALL via a sound
card.

73 de Andy KB2EOQ

can any one out there give me the URL's for soundcard based software for
all
digital modes I have a few progs but would like to try all modes in this
manner as I have no tnc and I am running on a small budget.so the sound
card
is the easiest option.
73 peter m1dgq.

David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD <cn2859@...>

i tried your link and ended up at a dead end.

the link fails after the compuserve.com/

what is srch/cssearch/cssearch-fra?

david

DL2RR <dl2rr@...>

calling the URL responds:
"The page was not found. The desired page was possibly removed or renamed,
or it is temporarily not attainable".

There is an Amateur Radio Soundblaster Software Collection on URL:
http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm

73's de Dieter - DL2RR