From: "Jack" <jbfriend@burgoyne.com>
To: <digitalradio@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Multi Mode sound card software

A KAM Plus and HostMaster II + run
RTTY
ASCII
CW
FEC
AMTOR
Navtex
Pactor
Gtor
and Packet
Jack ak7o

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew J. O'Brien <obrienaj@netsync.net>
To: <digitalradio@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 3:51 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Multi Mode sound card software

I am aware that Mix has the ability to work several digital modes (RTTY,
PSK, CW, and more) but what about other software ? Writelog has some
perhaps. Is that it? Seems odd to me that there would only be two.
Zakanaka will eventually have RTTY , PSK and CW. The world is waiting
for
that one program that does them all! (including Hell and MT63)

Andy KB2EOQ

Jack <jbfriend@...>

A KAM Plus and HostMaster II + run
RTTY
ASCII
CW
FEC
AMTOR
Navtex
Pactor
Gtor
and Packet
Jack ak7o

I am aware that Mix has the ability to work several digital modes (RTTY,
PSK, CW, and more) but what about other software ? Writelog has some
perhaps. Is that it? Seems odd to me that there would only be two.
Zakanaka will eventually have RTTY , PSK and CW. The world is waiting for
that one program that does them all! (including Hell and MT63)

Andy KB2EOQ

Jack <jbfriend@...>

You are right about the cost, I will keep this note as the KAM Plus is a
great machine . . . Jack