10 Meters open 24 Hours and counting #propnet

Ev Tupis <w2ev@...>

Shhhh. The band has been open for over 24 hours, straight (as I write this at 6:30 AM ET, USA).  Don't tell anyone that this is sunspot minimum!

"10" pins are PropNET Probes (auto-IDing PSK31 stations running the ACDS^31 software)
"N" pins are "N"ot PropNET stations that were skimmed from the waterfall.
"L" pins are PropNET "L"urkers (PSK31 stations running ACDS^31 software in RX-only)

Ev, W2EV

PS: The PropNET Project uses APRS protocols on PSK31 (hence, including our APRS cousins in this e-mail).

Andrew O'Brien

I missed it!