Wolfphi Link Interface For Windows Tablet #wolphilink

Tony

All:

Has anyone tried the Wolphi Link interface with a Windows Tablet?

Tony -K2MO

K6ETA

Yeah,

I used it with my Elecraft KX2 and a tablet for a few Summits on the Air … worked fine.

Steve K6ETA

On 11/19/2018 2:15 PM, K6ETA wrote:
Yeah, I used it with my Elecraft KX2 and a tablet for a few Summits on the Air … worked fine. Steve K6ETA
Steve:

Thanks for the reply. Was it a Windows tablet with a 4-pin connector? My
Surface Go has this type of setup and Wolfgang tells me that pins 3 and
4 need to have at least 1.4V.

Tony -K2MO

On Nov 19, 2018, at 11:13 AM, Tony <DXDX@optonline.net> wrote:

All:

Has anyone tried the Wolphi Link interface with a Windows Tablet?

Tony -K2MO

K6ETA

Hi Tony,

It’s a Motorola Xoom tablet (Android) with 4 pins. I also have an ASUS T100 Windows tablet, also with 4 pins, that it works fine with.

-Steve K6ETA

On Nov 19, 2018, at 11:13 AM, Tony <DXDX@...> wrote:

All:

Has anyone tried the Wolphi Link interface with a Windows Tablet?

All:

I can confirm that the Wolfphi Link interface works with Windows Surface tablets. It's a compact interface that doesn't require any power so it's handy for portable work. It's designed for Android Smartphones, but it looks like it may work with other devices.

See: http://www.wolphi.com/interface/

Tony -K2MO