Digital SSTV Easypal activity ?

Andrew OBrien

I have monitored a few hours lately and heard no digital SSTV. Is there still Easypal use on HF?

Andy ,

Q, what is the average bandwidth of the SSTV modes  these day's ?

73 Graham .
G0nbd

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

Yes there is still SSTV activity using EasyPal. though many of us still prefer MMSSTV.
 I believe most of the DSSTV has climbed in freq up to around 14.233 and analog SSTV at 14.230 However there does seem to be a bit of argument over the spectrum by others, and so it is a contentious spot at times. Particularly during contests while others wish to operate SSTV.
 All that said. I have been active more on V/UHF SSTV both DSSTV and Analog, than HF lately.

73, de KF6NFW