WAS in 3-4 hours

Andrew OBrien

Worked 50 states in one evening! Well, "worked" is not exactly the case. Received by all 50 states is more accurate . Still fascinating. I was not trying to do it. I just happened to get on a roll mainly working DX on 30, 20, and 40M. FT4 and FT8 . When I had had enough I checked the map of reception reports , zooming in I could not see any state that had not received me this evening. There were a few states where only one station received me (Delaware, Alaska , Hawaii, New Mexico, North Dakota) . Homemade wire antennas . 70 watts.