Re: OK , Gridtracker it is then !

Andrew OBrien

Hi fellow Lakes dude.  JS8 works well but I think VARA AC has more promise. Problem with both (to me) is same cadre of hams using it.  I get bored using a mode if there is not new life or new experiments.

Andy K3UK

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 5:29 PM Sholto Fisher <sholto.fisher@...> wrote:
Hi Andy,

Do you do any JS8Call? Seems like a lot of people do that for a break
from FT8.

Sholto
K7TMG