Re: VARA HF Modem Speeds

Andrew OBrien

and I will add ...  The pactor modes still hold up as very effective under various conditions but I think it is ironic that after the written and verbal "beating" that Jose received for his ROS mode software ,  Jose deserves huge credit and thanks for his VARA work.  The results mentioned in the article are truly outstanding! Both HF and FM VARA .  Wide VARA and Narrow VARA. The article appropriately references Rick's pioneering work with WINMOR and ARDOP.  I especially enjoyed the early WINMOR experiments on air.