Re: Windows 10 "listen to this device" option for VAC uses ?

John G8BPQ

Windows often has a "Stereo Mix" device to receive what you are sending. On a couple of machines it disapeared with an update, but these ideas fixed it (One on each machine)

https://thegeekpage.com/stereo-mix/

73,
John G8BPQ

On 22/12/2020 17:08, Andrew OBrien wrote:

In the old days, we used to choose a "listen to this device" option in the Windows "Recording" tab when wanting to hear the audio that VAC was piping to our digital mode software.  I looked again for this option in Windows 10 and do not see it.  Any suggestions?