Autex Packet Collisions?

Tony

Patrick:

I think you've done an incredible job developing Autex. I wanted let you know that I did notice a few packet collisions while participating in a round table which inevitably happens when one or more stations transmit at the same time.

Collisions will likely increase with the number of participating stations so I was wondering if Autex any has data carrier detection or some sort of busy channel method used to prevent this?

I plan on testing the mode PC-to-PC to see if I can recreate the collisions I observed on air.

Thanks,