Re: New digital mode PS-18 (HF pager) from DXsoft and Radial, or we invented APRS again :-)

Sergei Podstrigailo

Hello All,

Android HFpager V3.19 is published:

http://www.dxsoft.com/hfpagerdemo.apk

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.radial.demo.hfpager

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.radial.full.hfpager

Decoder was improved.

23.44 Bd and 46.88 Bd speeds were added.

Support for x86 and x86_64 Android devices was made

To sent message by HFpager from another application, you can "share with it by text" (not by text file).

--
Best regards,
Sergei mailto:amx2@dxsoft.com

Windows HAM radio software at http://www.dxsoft.com