Re: "RTTY and Data" band plans ?

Cliff Fox (KU4GW) <cliffku4gw@...>

Hey Andy!
                Below are the ARRL and IARU Region 2 Band plans for the 20 Meter Band. Source of info is on the images below. I just got the one from the ARRL website, but have had the IARU band plan dated October 16, 2016 in a PDF file I downloaded and saved on May 5, 2019. It shows RTTY starting at 14.070 and the IARU region 2 band plan shows DM (Digital Modes) starting at 14.070 also.The bottom image shows both the currency and proposed ARRL band plans with the latter not having been accepted by the FCC yet. The proposed band plan shows 14.105 to 14.150 for RTTY, Narrow and Wide bandwidth data and all ACDS stations.

ARRL_20_Meter_Bandplan_Oct_09_2020.jpg

IARU_Region_2_20M_Bandplan_Oct_14_2016.jpg

ARRL Current and Proposed 20 Meter Band Plans.jpg

Very 73 de Cliff, KU4GW
Proud Member of the ARRL A-1 Operator Club (*Elected to Full Membership April 11, 2012
DMC # 6362
FT8-DMC #07470
FELD HELL # 0062
"It's not the class of license that the Amateur holds that matters, it's the class of the Amateur who holds the license!"