Re: "RTTY and Data" band plans ?

Andrew O'Brien

Thanks Tom and Ralph.  Yes, I agree I would need to make sure I am not out of band with my signal.  I don't intend to drop that far down.  However, it has occurred to me that I might sneak below 14065 to operate some digital modes including FT8  IF I had a 'sked" with someone, just to get away from the maddening crowd.  Just for a few minutes. Never on a weekend unless on a WARC band.
Andy K3UK

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 12:08 PM Tom W7SUA <tom@...> wrote:
Sure but just no one does unless perhaps a sked. Especially if being
polite and using narrow modes. Would think random CQs down there would
not bear much fruit. Per the FCC regs it is after all the "data subband."

73, tom w7sua