Re: "RTTY and Data" band plans ?

Sure but just no one does unless perhaps a sked. Especially if being polite and using narrow modes. Would think random CQs down there would not bear much fruit. Per the FCC regs it is after all the "data subband."

73, tom w7sua

On 10/8/2020 6:24 AM, Andrew O'Brien wrote:
I'm forgetting some of the band plans for digital modes .  In looking at the ARRL's band plans  it lists wide swaths of bandwidth simply as "CW, RTTY/Data ".  For example 14.000 to 14150 . I never hear any digital modes from the USA below 14066.  Can any digital modes (attended) operate as low as 14.003?