From: Gary Rogers <cgaryrogers190@...>
Date: September 27, 2020 at 5:22:02 PM EDT
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Release Candidate: WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc1

Hello, just downloaded the dmg for 2.3.0 -rc1 and I'm getting the shared memory error on my MacBook Pro OS X 10.15.7. I ran the sysctl.conf procedure and checked the shared memory:

Last login: Sun Sep 27 14:08:52 on console

The default interactive shell is now zsh.

To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.

For more details, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT208050.

MacBook-Pro-3:~ charlesrogers$ sysctl -a | grep sysv.shm

kern.sysv.shmmax: 14680064

kern.sysv.shmmin: 1

kern.sysv.shmmni: 128

kern.sysv.shmseg: 32

kern.sysv.shmall: 17920

MacBook-Pro-3:~ charlesrogers$

It appears that i have the correct shared memory max but am still getting the shared memory error. Suggestions?