Winlink Zoom presentation on VARA HF/VHF. speaker Jose Alberto Nieto Ros, EA5HVK

Graham

Copy from  VARA HF  group

Jose EA5HVK

16 Aug 2020, 10:05:14 (2 days ago)

to VARA HF Modem
This will be a special Winlink workshop Zoom presentation on VARA HF/VHF. The speaker will be Jose Alberto Nieto Ros, EA5HVK from La Aljorra, Spain, the creator and developer of VARA Winlink software. Oscar Resto KP4RF, ARRL Puerto Rico Section Manager, will be providing language translation where needed. Jose has been working with Oscar and others to make this a significant presentation for all.

Please plan to attend Thursday August 20 ARES Zoom session.  Zoom Information shown below
9:00 PM AST / 9:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CT / 7:00 PM MDT / 6:00 PM PDT / 5:00 PM AKDT / 3:00 PM HST

Topic: WK5 - VARA HF/VHF  VARA is a major Winlink upgrade that offers additional speed, robustness and utility.
Speaker:  Jose Alberto Nieto Ros, EA5HVK

Thursday's meeting will be OPEN for all to attend. Please feel free to invite others.

Please note that we have a Zoom participate limitation of 500.  Let us know if you can't get in so that we can send you the video link.

èè  NOTE:  I have attached a Winlink Workshop reference sheet with links to previous Winlink workshops and related information.

  • This meeting will be recorded. By participating you consent to being recorded.
  • Please change your display name to Your FirstName, CallSign and Location, e.g. Dan K7REX Idaho
    è Changing Your Display Name in Zoom
  • Please stay muted until ready to speak. Your space bar works like a PTT for unmuting
  • To be fair to everyone, there will be a three minute limit for each person during Q & A
  • You may ask questions in chat; please stay on topic while using chat.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2128884758?pwd=VFhIbi9CQ3Z4azFhMHYzMGR0MVl5QT09

Meeting ID: 212 888 4758
Passcode: WK5Winlink

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,2128884758#,,,,,,0#,,5320298630# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,2128884758#,,,,,,0#,,5320298630# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)