Re: VARA P2P

Andrew OBrien

Pat, I set up a P2P piece of mail for you . If others are interested I will be glad to set up P2P test messages for each station that puts VARA mode through its paces .  The challenge is ... I am parked on 10 meters . 10 meters because I would like to see what speeds VARA can reach when 10 is “open”.   A generally quiet band . I am on 28150 center frequency (28138.5 dial ) Hopefully I have picked a frequency that complies with band plan.

Andy K3UK

On Aug 1, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Andrew OBrien via groups.io <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

I had almost forgotten about P2P applications.  Will play with it some more .

Andy

On Aug 1, 2020, at 9:44 AM, pat obrien <2WR796@...> wrote:

Tnx,it works  now,have a great weekend,
pat/k8len