Re: New digital mode PS-18 (HF pager) from DXsoft and Radial, or we invented APRS again :-)

Chiefsfan2

I am beaconing on hfpager 7060 kHz USB-D 1600 center freq. my hfpager # is 5017. If you want to experiment give it a try...

On Jul 1, 2020, 17:50 -0500, Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...>, wrote:
I’ll experiment with it

Andy K3UK

On Jul 1, 2020, at 6:40 PM, Chiefsfan2 <chiefsfan2@...> wrote:

Anyone on the group want to experiment with hfpager?
On Jun 5, 2020, 03:24 -0500, Kristoff Bonne <kristoff@...>, wrote:
Serge,

On 3/06/2020 19:31, Sergei Podstrigailo wrote:
KB> I can't speak for John, but I think the question was about a port
of the
KB> complete stack (encoder and decoder) to linux single-board computer or a
KB> MCU or MCU/FPGA.

We are working on full "Hardware pager" with embedded transceiver, STM32 controller and e-Ink display too...
Versions for small Linux systems probably will be made also, but some later...
I hope that's will not be a 'just install and use'  box. :-(

These kind of devices almost killed the spirit of amateur-radio.
Thankfully the maker/hacker-community came to save us.

73
kristoff - ON1ARF