Re: New digital mode PS-18 (HF pager) from DXsoft and Radial, or we invented APRS again :-)

Chiefsfan2

After I played with it, it's not to bad. I used the demo for droid and played the test files on Nvis.club and it works pretty slick. I think it will be a good challenge to go in the field with low power and see what it will do providing we can get some more operators using it.

On Jun 4, 2020, 12:49 -0500, Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...>, wrote:
I’m getting a feeling this will take more of an effort than most hams are willing to undertake .

Andy K3UK

On Jun 4, 2020, at 12:09 PM, Sergei Podstrigailo <amx2@...> wrote:

Hello Chiefsfan2,

C> Ok thanks. Is it possible to do an allcall to several station at once?

As I wrote, destination ID is used only to select a station which can send acknowledge.

All station receive all messages.

If you send "CQ", good way is to send it to "0" ID.

--
Best regards,
Sergei mailto:amx2@...

Windows HAM radio software at http://www.dxsoft.com