Re: Need info on reliable refurbished computer source

Dave Corio

Andy, I'll give you first-hand info on Monday or Tuesday! XYL & I been doing business with Amazon for quite a few years and never had a problem. Looked closer, and all the reviews were at least 3 years old or more. Ended up ordering a refurb unit for $260 and should have it Monday.

Dell Optiplex 900
16G RAM
Intel quad core
3.1 GHz
1 Tb HDD
DVD drive
Wifi
Win 10 Pro (could be Home
10 USB ports

Maybe stupid of me, but I also got a 3-year warranty for an additional $35 in addtion to the 90-day Amazon warranty. Hate buying service contracts, but seemed like a good price for a piece of used equipment.

73
Dave - K1DJE