Need info on reliable refurbished computer source

Dave Corio

Finally have to admit my AMD dual-core and 4G RAM are outdated. Refurbished is the only option available for me right now.

Anyone have first-hand reports of a reliable source? Been checking Amazon primarily, and some of their "renewed" units look good, but not something I've ever delved into. Reviews on the site are pretty well split, and I don't want to get into something that I'll regret.

If it helps, I'm looking for an Intel quad-core with 16G RAM with either integrated or dedicated graphics that will drive two monitors. I do not need all the peripherals such as monitors and keyboard.

Thanks for any assistance!
Dave - K1DJE (ex-KB3MOW)