Re: Ham Radio Deluxe Logging with FT4

David [kg5eiu]

Hi Tony,

I am also using HRD to log and until the next release HRD will logging will show MFSK - when the QSO gets sent over from WSJTX into the HRD log.
Here is how I am dealing  with it.

in HRD setup (I am running 6.6.0.236) setup under Tools--->Configure--->Modes  add a FT4 mode and ADIF definition as FT4

as you collect log entries in HRD select them and then More--->Bulk Editor-->Any Fields
click on the Field TAB in that window and then select Add Field and in that window select the Mode and in the List box select FT4
save it all out THEN proceed to upload to the cloud logs, eQSL, QRZ, LoTW etc etc.