Re: Ham Radio Deluxe Logging with FT4

Tony

Dave:

+ The ADIF representation for FT4 is <MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3>FT4
Understand the designation, but notice how FT8 is logged in HRD (see attached). It shows FT8 as the mode while FT4 shows up as MFSK.

Good to hear from you - hope all is well.

Tony -K2MO

On 12/4/2019 2:24 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I've been using HRD to log all WSJT-X contacts in the HRD logbook. It works fine for all modes, but I've noticed that my FT4 contacts are being logged as MFSK.

I used the the HRD mode editor to add FT4 to the list of modes yet the problem still exists. The WSJT-X logging window shows FT4 in the mode field, but it winds up as MFSK in the HRD log.

Any ideas?

+ The ADIF representation for FT4 is

<MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3>FT4

73,