Re: FT4 public rlease now avaiable #WSJTX

Thanks!

On 4/29/2019 5:40 PM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
I simply followed the instructions and “reset” and frequencies were there . I worked stations on 20, 30, and 17.
On Apr 29, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Tom W7SUA <tom@w7sua.org> wrote:

Thanks. Downloaded to copy the FT4 crowd.

However the FT4 freqs not in there so had to add the recommended ones from the PDF. But folks are not up where the PDF intro document suggested. No not only being stomped on by FT8 when I an trying to use Olivia but by FT4 now when I am trying to use JS8. Grrr...

73, tom w7sua

On 4/29/2019 11:18 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
RC5 of WSJTX is now available at the usual site. This is the release that includes FT4 for testing