Re: Windows audio playing when transmitting ? #Software

Ev Tupis

Hi Andy.  You may have heard "If it does not fit, you must acquit."  However, a lesser know mantra is, "If it does not compute, you must reboot."

Although it will reset *all* of your customizations, in the end you may wish to restore the rig to factory defaults and reconfigure.

Kindly,
Ev, W2EV

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 9:56:51 AM EST, Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

My sound settings are attached, software is set for USB Codec  as expected.  Odd, just checked with a local ham who has same rig and also running Windows 10.  Using same settings his works as we would want, mine will not.
Andy K3UK

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 9:09 AM Graham <g0nbd@...> wrote:
Andy,

Yes,  the  ic7100  is  running  with the   USB  driver , providing    ,  CAT  control  and   Data   tx/rx  feed

Opera is showing ,

device input   microphone  [ 5 usb  audio  codec
device  out  put   speakers  [5-usb audio codec

cat  comm  6 19200  baud

ports ect  may change , depending on  availability
at the  time  of  start up  etc

Iv an idea, that the  ability to  select comm's  may be  causing  problems

also , ive noticed there  is  some  interaction, with   the set not being  powered
on, at boot up  and  the  apps being  open ...not 100% sure , but , ive noticed
sometime need  to re  boot  or  close and re  open for the  device  lists  to be  populated

GL !  73-Graham