Re: IS this Pactor 3 I have decoded ? #Pactor

Tony

Andy:

Data is being received when the wide-band PSK carriers are being transmitted so it does appear to be Pactor-III. I believe Pactor-II uses 2 PSK carriers while Pactor-I uses 2 FSK tones.

Tony -K2MO

On 1/11/2019 10:34 AM, Andrew OBrien wrote:
Please see https://youtu.be/One9QvqtvZE  .  I used Sorcerer V1.1 software and selected the PIII modem and decoded the signals on 80M this morning.  Is it really PIII or has the PII modem simply decoded a keyboard QSO that was in P1 ?