Re: Windows Tablet For Digital Work

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018, 18:19 Tony <DXDX@...> wrote:
All:

I was wondering if someone can recommend a reasonably priced Windows 10
Tablet for digital work. Plan to use it battery-powered HF portable so
it needs to have a display that's visible outdoors and good battery life.

One concern I have regarding HF operation is RFI. I've experienced noisy
laptops in the past and suspect certain tablets may have the same
problem. Wonder if anyone has experienced this with a specific brand or
model tablet? I don't mind adding RFI suppression, but it would be nice
to find one that's quiet enough where it's not necessary.

Thanks,