Windows Tablet For Digital Work

Tony

All:

I was wondering if someone can recommend a reasonably priced Windows 10 Tablet for digital work. Plan to use it battery-powered HF portable so it needs to have a display that's visible outdoors and good battery life.

One concern I have regarding HF operation is RFI. I've experienced noisy laptops in the past and suspect certain tablets may have the same problem. Wonder if anyone has experienced this with a specific brand or model tablet? I don't mind adding RFI suppression, but it would be nice to find one that's quiet enough where it's not necessary.

Thanks,