HRD / DM780 Wish List

Tony

All:

I recently contacted the owner of Ham Radio Deluxe to request a few tweaks for DM780. Some of the changes below seem minor, but I'm told the little things can sometimes take a lot of code-crunching.

Guess it doesn't hurt to ask though. No reply yet.

Tony -K2MO

1. Front Panel TX Level Attenuator (see FLDIGI).

2. Allow manual tuning for MT63. (center frequency is currently fixed).

3. Add upper and lower transmit tones for MT63. (visual aid helps receiving stations tune signal).

4. Video ID: Add 8 characters per row instead of 2 to decrease ID transmit time.

5. Increase transmit TX-RSID amplitude. It appears to be >10db below digital mode output.