Re: VARA in Gateway mode ?

Andrew OBrien

It is really simple, I asked because it sounded two simple.  I have already had two connects to it.  Will put it up on 20M again tomorrow during the day.
Andy K3UK

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:27 PM, KC9SGV <kc9sgv@...> wrote:
Download the free version of VARA.
Click on Run with Winlink Express (now you are the client)
Click on Run as gateway (now you are the RMS)
Seriously, it is that simple.
Good concept as well, because now suddenly there are many potential easily set up RMS's to test with.
Same concept as Echolink, which grew like crazy.

Bernie,
KC9SGV
VARA RMS
Chicago

On Feb 22, 2018, at 2:42 PM, Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

To run VARA in HF gateway mode , do you need anything other than VARA RMS express in gateway mode ?