ARIM v0.31 is available for download:
- Add man pages for arim program options and arim.ini config file.
- New ARQ mode command '/sm' allows you to drop a message into a
remote station's inbox when connected.
- New command line option '--config-file' lets you specify an
alternative configuration file when invoking arim. s
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Details in change log excerpt below.
Files are also available at the ardop applications Files area at
and in the Files area at the arim-ham Yahoo group:
Station NW8L will be on dial 14.066 in daytime, 7.045 at night and
sometimes 10.131 for a while in-between, for testing.
73, Bob NW8L
1. Include man pages for arim: arim(1) which documents command
line options, and arim(5) which documents the arim.ini file.
2. Add new ARQ mode command '/sm' for sending a message to the
remote station. The message is automatically addressed to
the remote station callsign and sent to the inbox there.
Two forms can be used:
If message text follows the command the message is immediately
transferred to the inbox at the remote station. Otherwise, the
message composer view opens. Enter the message line-by-line
at the command prompt. When done, enter '/ex' at the start of
a new line on a line by itself to close the composer view and
send the message to the inbox at the remote station. To cancel
a message you've started enter '/can' on a line by itself to
discard the message and close the composer view.
3. New command line option '--config-file' (or '-f') allows you
to specify an alternate configuration file when invoking arim.
Use 'arim --help' to print out all command line options.
4. Improve error handling for ARQ mode commands.
5. Update embedded Help and PDF Help file.