Re: Why PSK Mode was not recognized yet by eQSL ?

Team-SIM SIM-Mode

Hello All,
as done with QRA64 and MSK144 modes, Eqsl has already added the T10 and JT8 new experimental modes before new ADIF 3.0.6 Polling and release, but still no PSK main generic mode !!!! ُ.  Eqsl continues to ignore also the Submode field, Surprising acute selective considerations, what do you think about ?

Thanks , 73's  SIM31_Team.

Le Samedi 17 juin 2017 17h30, Team-SIM SIM-Mode via Groups.Io <sim31_team@...> a écrit :

Hello Stan,
thanks for the thought ,
But right now the old submodes are still valid modes (deprecated) but still running on eqsl as a mode , there is no yet a submode field recognised by eqsl  <SUBMODE:5>PSK31  or <SUBMODE:5>SIM31  for example.

Thanks 73's  SIM31 Team.

Le Samedi 17 juin 2017 16h58, Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@...> a écrit :

I cannot think of an instance when I would need to use a generic PSK mode designator. The QSO has to be in some valid PSK sub-mode that has been recognized.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."