Re: Need help with a FT817nd.

Wa4kfz

It's been awhile since I've used my FT817ND but I seem to recall having to set the radio to the data mode.
73,
Mark WA4KFZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2017, at 7:51 PM, Russell Blair <nc5opsk@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a friend that has a FT817nd and he can't it to work on PSK31 it will decode psk31 but will not Tx his interface to the radio is a signaLink

My question is the cable from the interface goes to the data port or the Acc on the radio, should the radio be set for Data mode or just SSB.

Thanks Russell NC5O
--
'In God We Trust, God is not Dead he Lives' Will be on every e-mail I send out from now on because, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.