From: "tittiger@... [digitalradio]"
To: digitalradio@...
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 12:45 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] What digital "modems" should I look at?

Hi!
As a new general class HF operator I have no practical experience with digital "modems" other than the add copy of the manufacturers I don't have anything to go on.

I have a Yaesu FT-857D and auto tuner if that matters.

What would be a good modem that is very dependable and flexible.  i.e. I would like to run it
under both Windows and Linux.

Thanks in advance.
Joe