Re: K2MO Video: Sending PSK31 With Morse Code [1 Attachment]

Wa4kfz

"Slower MFSK modes like Olivia and Contestia might be better suited for sending via CW and from a QRP operators perspective, the more robust characteristics would be beneficial."

Tony,

You hit the nail on the head. My goal was to use the simplicity of the Morse Code user interface with the enhancements offered by today's modern signal processing techniques.

The only downside I could identify with this technique was that full break-in operation would not be feasible.  Still, the benefits would outweigh the negatives.

So... a challenge to all those who are software savvy. Anyone willing to write some code to realize this as a proof of concept?

73,

Mark WA4KFZ