Re: linux programs

Larry Mundinger

On 02/06/2014 10:05 PM, wd4kpd@suddenlink.net wrote:

given the general category of digimodes in general with linux (suse 13).

which programs run ok under wine do you use, and which programs can be
installed into linux.

I am using Linux Mint but I think that Fldigi can be used with the
binary provided and you can probably compile WSJTX and Tqsl on Suse. I
have used JT65HF under Wine but am now using WSJTX. Fllog works well
with Fldigi which can provide a bunch of digital modes. There may be
RPM packages available for these and other programs.

My recommendation is to try Fldigi and Fllog first. Welcome to the
digital modes.

Larry KG4Q