Re: All Caps

Donald Evilsizor

Steve,

I sent my response as a spoof concerning MARS using CW again.
And did it to see who or if anyone would respond knowing we
have a number of MARS members on the emails from all the
services.

Yes, am aware of most changes. Even though I retired from
the army and am in Air Force MARS sort of a long story how
all that happened here in the Hoosier State.

Forgot what year I got into AFMARS, guess it was around
mid 80's possibly. Then when realignment came had to give
up my old call Grrr.

I copied ditties at Fort Devens while going to morse school
and overseas, then later changed to RTTY. All for the military
and NSA. Worked with all the services about every place
assigned in 20+ years.

Taught classes at Fort Devens for both CW & RTTY variations.
Did signal analysis too which was one of my favorite topics.

Later taught CW/RTTY down at Pensacola on Corry Field.

Sure been busy here trying to keep up on all the modes and
radio traffic too. Glad my xyl is also a very active ham. It
has been and still fun for me.

See you are also busy in radio.

Thanks Steve,

Don KA9QWC