Re: MixW Quickstart Guide

Donald Evilsizor

Wow I am impressed on the Quickstart guide!

I have used MixW for a while but probably missed some features
that can be easily overlooked by someone who is not a expert on
either a computer nor a lot of ham radio programs.

It took me forever to figure out the HF packet operation and was
about to give it up. Eventually I stumbled on something that got
it going in order to connect to a BBS.

I am probably missing the boat a bit on other major ham radio
programs too but have been trying them out for a few years.

Thanks again for posting the MixW guide.

Don KA9QWC

Hello,

I have just uploaded a MixW Quickstart guide to www.nk7z.net.  If you are new to MixW, this may be of some help.

--